Monday, May 2, 2011

Scrap Kit: May Flower

This is a mini full size scrap kit, inspired by the birth flower for May. Specifically it is the Lily of the Valley, but can be extended to include lilies generally. I decided to focus on the Lily of the Valley as it is one of my favourite flowers. The colours were inspired by a Lily of the Valley plant.

Photobucket

The kit contains:

4 papers
1 Border
1 Bow
1 Envelope
1 Fastener
1 Frame
1 Mayfly
1 Notecard
1 Pearl Heart
1 Ribbon
2 Word Art
1 Lily of the Valley

All papers and elements are full size (3600px x 3600 px), 300 dpi resolution.

The word art 'humility' and 'sweetness' are the words that the Lily of the Valley represent.

DOWNLOAD

I hope you enjoy using the kit.

Hugs, DonnaW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit! Love it - it is my birth month and I love the scent of the lily of the valley flowers growing in my yard.
Thank you very much for sharing.